14 julio 2010

I miss You Eliott...






Everything is gone but the echo of the burst of a shell
And I'm stuck here waiting for a passing feeling
In the city I built up and blew to hell I'm stuck here waiting for a passing feeling
Still I send all the time My request for relief Down the dead power line
Though I'm beyond belief In the help I require Just to exist at all
Took a long time to stand Took an hour to fall I'm stuck here waiting for a passing feeling
Stuck here waiting for a passing feeling Still I send all the time My request for relief
Down the dead power line Though I'm beyond belief In the help I require
Just to exist at all Took a long time to stand Took an hour to fall



(La tristeza aveces hace que hagamos cosas extrañas)

1 comentario:

Sabados que hacen llorar dijo...

Un genio.

Excursiones la fui a ver dos veces a un cine de mi ciudad, La Plata, en un centro cultural. Y es perfecta, la escena final con ellos sonriendo y buscando la camara, como con cierta mirada de complicidad. Asi la vi yo, no se. Me encantó.

Devolviendo la recomendación, tratá de ver "Adams æbler", es "las manzanas de Adam". Viendo las pelis de tu perfil, te va a encantar.